Monday 18 June 2007

Real Madrid Winner -- League Championship 2006-2007

Yesterday, we were watching the last match of Real Madrid in his camp, Santiago Bernabéu, I have to admit I don't really like soccer game, well, a little bit, but a friend of mine invited us to watch the match in the camp, so we went...
It was a funny match, at the first, I prefered Real Madrid lost, because I don't like people who lean to Real Madrid (and to any soccer team)... they are bad-mannered, uneducated ... people, the most part of them, yeah, I know I talk, I have been twice in a camp soccer, but well, yesterday Real Madrid started losing, and I was very happy for it, the most part of the match of the Real Madrid went losing, around 60 minutes, the people was crazy, and angry, they remember of the mother of the referee, the players, etc etc... but well, i was happy.


When Real madrid drawed everything changed, Real Madrid went up and the fans too.
My mind changed too, all people had with Real Madrid, so, in all of this time two both clubs had been indifferent for me, from this momment I started to liven up to Real Madrid.
From the second goal, all the camp became in a party, everyone jumping, singing... It's interenting to see how the people change for a so simple game....
With the third goal the party came to the maximum height, the championship was for Real Madrid and everyone waited the final of the match. This final came, and the party started inside the camp, president, coach and players celebrated their 30th league championship of their history; performance, fireworks, and all type of entertaiment started to liven up the party.
This party lasted around one hour after the match, the players liven up the title jumping and dancing around all the camp.

When Real Madrid win something, the mandatory party is in a monument of Madrid called "La Cibeles", there, all people meet and cheers the title won. So, after the match we went to "La Cibeles", if in the camp had almost 100.000 people, in "La Cibeles" would be around 1.000.000 people, of the city of Madrid went to celebrate the title.
And, that's all, it was a great party, in which, at the first I didn't go it..., and well, Real Madrid won, if he had lost, I could touch the balls to Pedrules and some friends... but, well, that's the life...

No comments: