Monday 9 April 2007

After Holly Week

Hi guys! We are here again, the Holly Week ("Semana Santa" in Spanish) has passed and we return to the work. Well, I want to tell you one thing which happened me just before to start the Holly Week.
In the company where I work, at wednesday (day before to start the vacation), decided don't work after the lunch, so I had free afternoon. Near 17 h, I went to see clothes in the shops of Madrid (only to see, not to buy, although finally, I bought something... but this is'nt the topic!), and I came into a shop which was recommended by a friend of mine, when i came into the shop I only saw tourist, and then, I was looking the clothes, some shirts, t-shirts and trousers were right, but other clothes were too bad, but... when I saw the price of the clothes......oh my god! Very very expensive, a jeans cost 248 €!!! (around $300) very expensive in Spain, when here a jeans costs 30-90 € (around $40-$120). I had to take a picture of this price... here is:


Other thing that I realized, it happened on Saturday, when I was on a disco, I heard a very simple and shameful song, yes! the song of the summer is already here!!!, it's really shameful, I heard before this song on Internet, in a page where they made fun of the song, and yes, when I saw the song at the first time, i thought, this song is very very shameful, and then, I heard in a disco, oh my god... Well, if you are asking you what song is this, I put you the song here down, but if you want to watch, it's your responsability.....

No comments: