Thursday 8 March 2007

We are going to Nuevos Cómicos!!!

Yes pals! This afternoon we are going to a tv show of Paramount Comedy which is called "Nuevos Cómicos", the tv show consists in many people who are talking about anything topic of funny mode, Irene, two friends of Irene, Iniesta and me will go, the program will start near 8 o'clock, and i hope it last about 2 hours... I promise to take some photos of the program ( if i don't forget my camera!!!!), altought whe we was in "El Intermedio", i don't forget my camera, but the responsable of the program didn't let me to take any photo (but i did some photos with my cell phone).

And, other thing, I hope to put more pictures in this page, because if we do this, the page will be more funny, i'll try this, i promise you, but i can't do this alone, i need your help. You have cameras, cell phone with cameras, so, let's do this blog more funny!!! Bocaseca!!!!

Come on guys!

(By the way..... I love this song..... :P it's a great hit in our flat.....)

No comments: